Changez provides friendly, fun and professional exercise sessions in a well-equipped PRIVATE gym. Rest assured, there are NO CROWDS.
Our aim is to improve your quality of life and help you achieve your fitness goals. These may include weight loss, getting fit and injury rehabilitation. Sessions are tailored to suit your individual needs and will be personally supervised by a qualified Exercise Physiologist. Sessions may include resistance, cardiovascular, core and flexibility training.
Entitled Department of Veteran Affair's (DVA) members may be referred through a General Practitioner (via a D904) for clinically necessary Exercise Physiology treatments.
We are ideally located if you live or work in Logan (Underwood, Springwood, Rochedale, Kuraby, Daisy Hill).
Private Consultations are also available:
Initial Consultation - $65 (30 mins)
Normal Consultations - $65 (30 mins)
Private Health Rebates may apply. Medicare Rebates are applicable (ask your GP about the EPC program to see if you qualify).
Your patients deserve the best for their musculoskeletal, sports injury or spinal pain needs. As a physician, you need to know that when you refer your patients to our care they'll be in good hands. Changez have the clinical expertise and supportive services to ensure that both you and your patients have a positive experience with us. Plus, we can cater for all your patient's needs with on-site Exercise Physiology to ensure programs run smoothly and efficiently.
• A collaborative, team-based approach to patient care and recovery that includes the Doctor, the patient, Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiologist if applicable
• Expertise in the latest physical therapy diagnosis and clinical decision techniques, including Hydrotherapy, Manual Therapy, Pilates, Posture and Muscle Imbalance Correction, Gait Analysis and Resistance Training and Complete Muscular Rehabilitation
• A modern facility with a wide range of equipment including a fully functional Gym
• In-depth one-on-one private room consultations to help you develop the most effective patient care plan
• A deep commitment to ensuring continuity of care
• Assistance with insurance reports and billing issues